I will just add that since OST support multi-distro environment, each repo
in the reposync file
should have a distro suffix (for example "-el7"). This is needed in order
to include only needed
packages in the internal repo (the internal repo is where packages are
being installed from during the tests).

I've sent [1] as a follow up for [2].

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/95570/
[2] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/95540/