On 04/02/2016 05:06 PM, David Shier wrote:
> Answers in line.
>
> On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 10:49 AM, Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com
> <mailto:ke...@scrye.com>> wrote:
>
>     You are getting this email because you are in the 'fi-apprentice'
>     group
>     in the fedora account system (or are reading this on the
>     infrastructure list).
>
>     Feel free to reply just directly to me, or cc the infrastructure list
>     for everyone to see and comment on.
>
>     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Apprentice
>
>     At the first of every month(or so), I am going to be sending out an
>     email like this one. I would like feedback on how things are going for
>     you.
>
>     I'd like to ask for everyone to send me a quick reply with the
>     following data or anything related you can think of that might help us
>     make the apprentice program more useful.
>
>     0. Whats your fedora account system login?

corey84

>     1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to
>     look at
>     our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?

I have hoewer  GSoC prep and RL have limited me to people and gobby
stuff this month.

>     2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or
>     contribute
>     to more?

Still sysadmin-y stuffs

>     3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-apprentice
>     'easyfix' tickets?
>     https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/14

Not in last two weeks

>     4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for whatever
>     reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?

Yes.

>     5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
>     help
>     you do any of the above?

We as a community should work on making SOP docs more approachable and
better wording in 'easyfix' tickets might help in their  closing -- this
has several times has been hap-hazardly  mentioned but  stays on back
burner.  Maybe we institute a  meeting  time (or portion therein  once
or twice a month for such things (not much unlike the 'learn something'
segment.

>     6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
>     Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?

Time
>  7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find them
>
>     helpful or interesting?

Yes, but a few a bit more passively than preferred, thanks to meetbot  I
can catch up easily.

>     8. Have you logged into our Gobby instance and read/seen/added to our
>     meeting agenda? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby

At least once every week

>     9. What was the last song you listened to? (Live or recorded)

Faith (Radio Edit version) -- Balsterjaxx

>     Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
>     improvements to this email, the wiki page, etc.

read #5

--
Corey W. Sheldon Freelance Security Researcher | Fedora Ambassador,
North America sheldon.co...@gmail.com | cshel...@ameridea.net |
core...@fedoraproject.org ph: (11)+1.310.909.7672 skype: cwwsheldon PGP:
6367008F | D2264944 | B8D1F689 Find my elsewhere:
https://gist.github.com/linux-modder/ac5dc6fa211315c633c9 "Have no way
as way, no limitation as limitation." -- Bruce lee "One must never
underestimate the power of boredom...from which creativity and laziness
are borne, which can spark great works of chaos and genius." -- Unknown
This document, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or
company(ies) named herewithin and contains confidential and/or legally
privileged information, and may occasionally include Intellectual
Property / Embargoed Content. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of
this information may be unlawful and is prohibited, including
unsolicited Cc/Bcc. If you are not the intended recipient, please
disregard and destroy this message and notify the sender (only if you
know the intended reciepient), and a return email indicating a improper
recipient IS requested so that I may remove you from any lists,
conversations such error may have created / allowed. Use of OpenGPG keys
are highly encouraged || hkp://pgp.mit.edu & hkp://keys.fedoraproject.org