On Sun, 2017-03-26 at 18:01 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Do we need to ask permission of the about screen contributors or did
> we already get adequate permissions at the time of submission?

We have good permission (license and expectations). We could choose
some of the other entries too.

> Do we want to give any guidance regarding the level of quality /
> amount of colors for the stickers, or are they printed in full color,
> or are we going to leave it to SFC's discretion?

They're full colour and SFC have done a good job with their current
stock. Confidence high.

> If SFC is indeed willing to be the broker, that seems like the least
> effort and least cost option for us.  Would there be other advantages
> for the other two options?

No, just open punnet.

> Thanks for setting up this vote, and it's a great idea.  In the
> future please feel free to send referendum writeups to me to send to
> the group; (our bylaws require the chairman to forward the results to
> Conservancy so I'd like to make sure i's are dotted and t's are
> crossed before putting things out for a vote.)

Did try and ping you a few times. But missed you a few times. If you'd
like a policy of all votes going to you first and you posting the
actual vote, please let me know and I'll put that to practice.

Best Regards, Martin Owens