On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 12:41:31AM -0400, Martin Owens wrote:
> On Sun, 2017-03-26 at 18:01 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > Do we need to ask permission of the about screen contributors or did
> > we already get adequate permissions at the time of submission?
>
> We have good permission (license and expectations). We could choose
> some of the other entries too.
>
> > Do we want to give any guidance regarding the level of quality /
> > amount of colors for the stickers, or are they printed in full color,
> > or are we going to leave it to SFC's discretion?
>
> They're full colour and SFC have done a good job with their current
> stock. Confidence high.

Ok, thanks sounds good.

> > If SFC is indeed willing to be the broker, that seems like the least
> > effort and least cost option for us.  Would there be other advantages
> > for the other two options?
>
> No, just open punnet.
>
> > Thanks for setting up this vote, and it's a great idea.  In the
> > future please feel free to send referendum writeups to me to send to
> > the group; (our bylaws require the chairman to forward the results to
> > Conservancy so I'd like to make sure i's are dotted and t's are
> > crossed before putting things out for a vote.)
>
> Did try and ping you a few times. But missed you a few times. If you'd
> like a policy of all votes going to you first and you posting the
> actual vote, please let me know and I'll put that to practice.

Ah, yes I've been on vacation until today so missed the pings on IRC.

I do think it'd be a good policy; fortunately our board has never been
adversarial but if some day it were to become so, having such a policy
could potentially head off some warring here on the list.

Thanks,
Bryce