Hi Maren and Martin,
        Unless you find any errors (and please feel free to check), the new
Learn, Community, and FAQ pages are up on live, linked with the plug-in, and
ready to translate.  Also, on the faq, the span is removed from the h4s.
        Martin said to leave alone the span where they were in a list item
(unless I misunderstood).  So there are still some span ids in the list
items.  The only outstanding issue is that there is no link to the manual
for the new Measurement tool (item B.8.), because it hasn't been written yet
(at least not as of last night).
        Another minor issue is on Community page under IRC, this link:
irc://irc.freenode.org/#inkscape.  I'm not very familiar with that kind of
link, so I didn't have any clues how to fix it, when the plug-in reported
there is an error with it ("not valid", I think it said).  So I just left
that as is.  I don't know if the problem is the plug-in or the link.  But it
seems to work as is, so that's why I left it with <a href>.
        Beyond those issues, you may particularly want to have a look at the
Contribute section (D.) since it changed drastically, after putting its
content on Contribute page, and the new Promote page.
        If I could use rich text, I'd put in a happy dance smiley or 2!

Thanks,
brynn
PS - Martin recently mentioned about announcing changes to the website in
the mailing list, but I'm not clear exactly what kind of changes.  Do you
want me to post a message for this?  It seems like there have been a lot of
fairly significant changes lately, so maybe there should be a summary, or
something.....  But again, I wasn't completely clear what he meant -- maybe
meant code changes?  TA  :-)