Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 09:57:08 -0400
From: Martin Owens <docto...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Inkscape-docs] "M"s are light on web site/new site?
To: Brynn <br...@frii.com>
Cc: Inkscape-Docs <inkscape-docs@lists.sourceforge.net>

Hi Brynn,

We have a couple of designers involved, alas they seem to have gotten
busy. If a grand-design becomes available at some point, the website
can implement it; but for now the website has great feedback on style,
layout and professionalism and the focus for the web team is on
functionality and stability in this phase.

(improving the design of some pages is still important as they're
still being developed with the features)

Martin,

On 18 May 2015 at 01:04, Brynn <br...@frii.com> wrote:
> Well I don't understand enough about how the website works, to know what
> font I'm supposed to be seeing.  But I thought in general that websites are
> set up so that if someone doesn't have that font installed, either there's
> some kind of script (or something) that provides it for me, or I see the
> fallback font.
>
> I don't know what font I'm actually seeing.  I do know that I'd like to see
> some better styles than what I actually see.  But maybe I'm not seeing the
> correct font??
>
> brynn

>>> brynn