Hi Friends,
        I wonder if anyone else would like to see this, or thinks it should
happen?  I've noticed that the Inkscape Keyboard and Mouse Reference has
been moved to the website....some time ago, actually.
(https://inkscape.org/en/doc/keys091.html).
        Often I want to look something up, on that page, but I don't have
Inkscape open at the moment.  (Usually it's to answer forum messages.)  I
think it would be nice to have a link to it, in a menu, or somewhere
relatively easy to find....like maybe on the Learn page?
        Or is there already a link somewhere, and I just haven't found it
yet?  I tried using the site Search.  Some results were found, but not that
page.  (tried several different search tems)
        Thanks  :-)

All best,
brynn