Hi Friends,
        An Inkscape user I know (Lazur) has created a number of resources
and made them available for download.  (document templates in the past, and
more recently, filters)  He usually uses Open Clipart for that, but I
suggested putting them on the Inkscape website.
        Good idea, right?  But his reply was a concern about his quota for
the gallery.  He's not near his quota, but doesn't want the filter files to
affect it.  So I'm wondering if there might already be a way to address this
situation, through some way I haven't heard about.  I suspect that website
admins have individually increased the quota for certain members
(jabiertxof, e.g.).
        Or do we need to regard this as a new issue for discussion (feature
request "bug" report)?  It seems like people who want to create Inkscape
resources to share) (non-Artwork resources), should be able to upload them,
without worrying about their quota.

Thanks for your help :-)
brynn