Hi Brynn,

currently, I think it's best if they just ask for a raise of the quota
(like Lazur did - can you give us a link to his profile so we can do
this for the correct user?)

What I think is that else, spammers will soon find out that they can
upload anything into a certain category, and we'll have bad Inkscape
extensions, keyboard files, filters etc. that don't belong, and a
website that doesn't have the capacity to save them all.

Kind regards,
 Maren