Hi Sylvain,

Am 28.03.2016 um 23:15 schrieb Sylvain Chiron:
> Some links have died in the « Around the Internet » list:
> * Baked Babies
> * cube hobo web comic
> I couldn't find them on the Internet either. Should we remove them?
>
> Also, ‘PixelPalaces pressents:’, shouldn't it be ‘PixelPalaces
> presents:’? (And it's a bit hard to find the comic sometimes.)
>
> Some sites listed on the same page have moved:
> * Modelshop (.com → .fr)
> * 17deg.com
> * Gatonegro deseño
> * Sune Donath
> The links should be updated, shouldn't they?

- Thanks for checking :) Don't hesitate to fix these, Sylvain. If you
do, either tell us all exactly which changes you made, so other
languages can be updated by their respective translators, or, if you
have the time, you can also just correct / delete the entries in the
other languages (for links, this shouldn't pose any language problems).

> Also, in this section:
> https://inkscape.org/en/contribute/testing/#inkscape-testers
> there are three links which lead nowhere. And the questions at the end
> are a bit weird.
> At the end of the introduction of the page, there was also a paragraph:
> ‘? Follow up’; I didn't understand what it meant and I removed it.
> This page is probably missing some finalization…

- See https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape-web/+bug/1308611 and
https://inkscape.org/en/contribute/to-do-list/

If you can find someone who's knowledgeable enough to update the page
and willing to do it, that would be great...

For contents questions, please always include the docs mailing list, so
editors are kept in the loop, too.

Kind regards,
 Maren