wrong person

From: Maren Hachmann <ma...@goos-habermann.de>
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 4:16 PM
To: Brynn; Inkscape-Docs; translators
Subject: Re: [Inkscape-docs] [Inkscape-translator] Dead links

Thanks, Brynn! (forwarding to translators list).

The idea about including
"If you'd like to see your site listed here, please let us know in a new
bug report at launchpad [https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape-web]. Also
please notify us when the URL changes or you spot a dead link, so we can
keep the page current."

is good - go ahead, if you like!

Kind regards,
 Maren