Am 03.01.2017 um 22:00 schrieb brynn:
> Hi Vardenis,
>         I think I understand what you mean.  You're thinking it would be
> better
> not to mix up video and text tutorials, in the gallery?  Well, they already
> are
> mixed up in the gallery (https://inkscape.org/en/gallery/=tutorial/).
> However,
> you can choose to look at only text or only videos.  See on the right column,
> where it says "textual" and "video", black buttons with white text?
>         Although I'm not sure if that works, if the author did not put such a
> tag when they uploaded??  Yeah, if you click on video, it's blank, as if
> there
> were no videos.  Is it possible to manually add those tags, to the video
> tutorials?

- Yes, they can be tagged just like any other item in the gallery. The
tags on the right are the 'official' ones, just like it works for the
extensions.

(I'm addressing this reply to the list, since I have this question.)
>         But Martin is talking about something else, I think.  He's asking to
> have the videos embedded on the Video Tutorials page.

- He was rather asking to post a link as a resource. The embedding will
work automatically.

> I haven't ever done that
> before, or seen it.  So I'm not sure what it will look like.
>         I'll try an example, using one of the heathenex vids, because I know
> they have a free license.  Then we can both see what it's going to look like.
> I'll do it in just a few minutes.
>         But I still wonder about taking just any YT video and embedding it.
> Are
> all YT videos automatically public domain?

- Nope, most are 'Standard Youtube Licence'.

Regards,
 Maren