Hello Brynn, Sylvain, and everybody else in the Inkscape world,

I have uploaded Chapter 5 of the Inkscape tutorial I'm putting together
(at https://roy-torley.github.io/).  It focuses on fill and stroke color,
filling with a gradient, and painting with a pattern.  It's all basic, and
yet should serve as a good introduction to this area of graphic design.

Brynn, thank you for including the tutorial in your listing.  I really
appreciate it.  Also, congratulations to all of you on the release of
Version 0.92.  Upgrading an industrial-strength program like Inkscape is
no small task!

Belated and yet best wishes for the new year,

Roy Torley