Hi Brynn, Carl + all manual editors,

having a glossary at the end of the Beginners' guide sounds like a nice
idea.
Also makes for a good place to link to, from various places in the book.

Unfortunately, we cannot copy-paste from
http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Inkscape_glossary, to get a
quickstart, because of licensing reasons, but we should stick to the
terminology that is used there, which is the canonical way to name
things for Inkscape.

Kind Regards,
 Maren