Hi Roy and everyone,

thank you for allowing us to draw from your tutorials.

For adapting your terminology, I'd like to refer you to the Inkscape
Wiki at
http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Inkscape_glossary.

If you like, you can also join us in editing the manual directly.

We do right now - aside from translators - have a need for people who:

- can polish the English
- can take care of a more homogenous structuring of each chapter
- can make screenshots of an English version, and put the image
descriptions right beside the corresponding screenshots (they are
currently all lumped together).
- can rename + reupload + relink the good screenshots to use English
file names
- can check links in translated parts, and add meaningful hover texts to
them, and also make them open in a new tab/window, so the user doesn't
leave the manual altogether when clicking on them
- can rewrite the outdated chapter about keyboard shortcuts
- possibly: can write a chapter about the Align+Distribute dialog
- possibly: can suggest some useful changes to the Inkscape preferences
that help new users
- possibly: can write a short chapter about Inkscape installation
- possibly: can write a short chapter about where to get further help +
learn more
- can curate the proposed glossary

Anyone who reads this: You can pick a task that you feel comfortable
with, and start right away :)

Kind Regards,
 Maren