Hi all,

I have set myself up with Trello in order to track notes and completion of Chapter review.. (Just to let everyone know I will not be actually editing chapters, only providing feedback to Maren on those things I need to. )

I digress. Trello is free and easy to use. It has taken me about ten minutes to figure it out and set my self up with a checklist, which I am now working on breaking into Sub-heading groups.

With that said, if anyone would like to join me there to create checklists /progress tracking, If everyone jumped in to use, we could also let the group know where we are because I have made it public for viewing.

So if you want to check it out-here is the link. https://trello.com/b/5MTvCikC/inkscape

If you want to use it, then create an account and then send me your info.

Regards
Marietta