Ok, thanks  :-)

-----Original Message----- From: Maren Hachmann
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 3:27 AM
To: inkscape-docs@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Inkscape-docs] quick question re website messaging

Am 09.10.2017 um 07:55 schrieb brynn:
I know the private message editor doesn't have rich text, so I thought
pasting the text which comes from LibreOffice would be ok.

- That's correct. It's only when it allows you to add plugins that
copy-pasting from one page with plugins to another page with plugins
will cause problems, because plugins may only be used on a single page.

Copy-pasting into a plain text editor cleans the plugins out from the text.

Maren

Thanks,
brynn

-----Original Message----- From: Martin Owens