Hi,

could someone help web content editors by browsing the website and
looking for places that require updating?

I think it's probably FAQ, the bug report page, contribute testing, and
 develop pages.

Then there must also be some Wiki pages.

I'm currently a bit busy with other stuff, so I'd appreciate if someone
gave me a list with links + screenshots or similar.

Or, if someone updated the pages, that would be cool - but then I'd
still need a list (preferably with screenshots), for being able to
notify translators.

 Maren