Hi Brynn,

I've run the image through google image search, (go to
images.google.com paste the URL in and then when it comes up with
results click the link that says "Search in Images"

For the specific items, I say we leave them alone. Because if they're
not linking to external sites, not using the accounts to post spam,
then there's not much to do. The image is posted to us as Public
Domain, which might be the oddest part, I would for instance switch the
license the All Rights Reserved and then email the author's email
address and ask them directly if they really meant for the image to be
Public Domain. It's a way to strike up a conversation to at least know
there's a real person on the other end of the email address.

Don't forget, in order to have an account, they would have needed to
click on a link sent to their email address.

Best Regards, Martin Owens