Hello,

I'm very new to extensions in Perl, and was hoping someone could tell me how
I can link statically with Inline::C.  I have written an application that's
using the WinHttp API, and am compiling it with PerlApp.  The resulting
executable runs fine on my machine, but does not run on any other machine
(An error says "Can't load
'C:\DOCUM~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\pdk-Administrator-18032\/auto/WinHttp/API/API.dll'
for module WinHttp::API: load_file:This application has failed to start
because the application configuration is incorrect"...

WinHttp::API is my perl module that uses Inline::C and interfaces with the
WinHttp C API.  API.dll is the file found in _Inline\lib\auto\WinHttp\API\.
 I am using DynaLoader to load the API.dll.

Thanks!
Eric