Hi Ryan!

On Sunday 04 December 2011 23:33:39 Ry wrote:

> I've been using Inline::Python (0.40) quite successfully in Ubuntu,
> but I have not been able to compile it on Windows with Cygwin.  Is
> there any way to get this to compile on Windows?  Any advice would be
> appreciated.

The biggest problem here is that I have no Windows machine and have not
developed for that platform in more than a decade. If there were someone who
wants to take a look at those compilation problems, I'd be available for any
questions about the code. Also I got it on my TODO very high up to better
document Inline::Python's internals and how all the stuff works. But I don't
think I will be able to solve these problems myself. It's a very foreign
platform for me.

> P.S. This is great software you've made.  I hope you continue
> developing it, because I'll definitely continue using it.  Thanks for
> the hard work. :D

Inline::Python is extremely important for the company I work for which is why
I can spend quite some time on it. So it's future is very secure :)

Regards,
Stefan