Wed Mar 14 04:13:11 2012: Request 75664 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by SISYPHUS
       Queue: Inline
     Subject: Fails 09parser test in Cygwin with *** fatal error
   Broken in: 0.50
    Severity: Important
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: starrych...@oliveyou.net
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=75664 >

On Wed Mar 14 02:34:10 2012,

> I updated some Cygwin packages, and then it gave me an error saying I
> needed
> to run "rebaseall", which I've never seen before. I had to run it from
> only
> ash or dash, which I've never heard of before. I ran it, it did
> something,
> and then I tried to install Inline::C again and it worked this time.

Thanks for that - good to know that 'rebaseall' fixes the problem.
I can actually reproduce the problem on my Cygwin installation ... and I
expect 'rebaseall' will fix the problem here, too, if I can just
discover wtf one needs to do in order to successfully run that command.

I keep getting an error which, in essence, tells me that I need to do
exactly what I just did, in order to successfully run 'rebaseall'.

Cheers,
Rob