Sat May 18 02:20:38 2013: Request 85336 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by SISYPHUS
       Queue: Inline
     Subject: Fails often when tested in parallel
   Broken in: 0.53
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: a...@cpan.org
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=85336 >

On Wed May 15 23:11:13 2013, ANDK wrote:

> There seems to be a race condition somewhere.

Both of the affected test scripts (t/21read_DATA.t and t/22read_DATA.t) use the
same Inline build directory (.Inline) - and they therefore need to access the
same configuration file.

If you think that could be the source of the problem, I could work around that
by designating 2 different (separate) build directories for those 2 test
scripts - thereby assuring that each script has its own copy of the
configuration details.
Is that worth trying ? (If so, let me know, and I'll upload a new developer
version of Inline that does exactly that and we can see how that goes.)

Cheers,
Rob