Hi Rob,

> As a brief preliminary play on MS Windows I ran "perl matopmul.pl" and,
> although gfortran is in my PATH, I got:
>
> C:\s>perl matopmul.pl
> ERROR: Key name FOR has invalid value ... gfortran
> ERROR: Compiler not found in path!
> at matopmul.pl line 0.
> INIT failed--call queue aborted.

On MS Windows the executable filename for gfortran is probably "gfortran.exe".
If you edit "matopmul.pl" by changing the line 'FOR => "gfortran"' to 'FOR =>
"gfortran.exe"', it should then find the compiler.

I suspect the program may still fail, but at least it got further. If it does
fail, I'll create a Sourceforge ticket for the problem.

> Anyway - it's good to finally see an Inline fortran module !!

Thank you!

Cheers,
Ron.
Ron Grunwald