In your previous mail you wrote:

   I have seen the concerns that you and Hannes have raised, and I have
   requested Alissa to help out the authors with the privacy aspects of
   this document. I can understand why you are objecting to the document
   being published as is, but I would like to understand better why you do
   not want this to be adopted and brought under wg change control so that
   we can make the necessary changes.

=> perhaps I was not very clear: my concern is about only a publication
under the draft-ietf-* name of the document in its current state, of
course I am perfectly fine if the WG takes control, makes the changes
I believe are required and then publish it (and I believe Hannes shares
this opinion even I prefer he answers for himself).

Thanks

francis.dup...@fdupont.fr