In your previous mail you wrote:

   If and when a document describing the privacy considerations
   requirements has passed IETF review, sure.

=> to wait this document is published as a RFC to add a privacy
consideration section to the nat-reveal I-D is no more reasonable
to block all documents related to privacy until it is published...

   Right now, that document is an individual submission with no track.

=> perhaps you are not about the same 'that document' than me, cf
draft-iab-privacy-considerations-01.txt which is far to be an
individual submission without a clear future.

   It is quite premature to be holding up this document on an issue
   that the IETF has not yet decided on.

=> as there is a solution proposed by a third party and I wish to
leave the possible announce to him I moved to offline...

Regards

francis.dup...@fdupont.fr