Hi Tom,

I thought at one time we had come up with an idea for omitting the GUE
header when the payload is a plain IPv4/IPv6 packet. There was a check
of the first four bits following the UDP header to see if they encoded the
value '4' or '6'. Did that not make it into the draft?

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.temp...@boeing.com