Wasim, Juan Carlos,

Back to your original request, I do not support adoption of
draft-xu-intarea-ip-in-udp. I also did not support draft-xu-softwire-ip-in-udp.

I do not believe there’s a case for this new tunnel type. I also believe that a
deeper look at the potential problem space can yield better solutions, as
opposed to a solution looking for a problem.

Thanks,

— Carlos Pignataro.

On May 19, 2016, at 1:03 PM, Wassim Haddad