It depends on whether this document is describing an generic UDP-based
tunneling technology or a network overlay technology for multi-tenancy. It
seems that this document is the former while draft-hy-nvo3-gue-4-nvo is the
latter. Besides, IMHO, cross-area review could never replace the detailed and
deep work within the most appropriate WG.

Xiaohu