Hi Brian,

The issue discussed in this I-D applies each time you have to share an IPv4
address. This covers IPv4 service continuity mechanism with IPv6-only
connectivity such as: NAT64, DS-Lite, MAP-E, MAP-T and lw4o6.

There is IMHO a value in socializing the IETF BCP and help
servers/implementation fixing this.

Cheers,
Med