Thanks for the reply, Tom.

I agree with you in the sense of updating the list, momentarily:

- make Internet to offer security for privacy for users.

- make Internet to be easy to use and offer a very high quality of
  experience in terms of performance, reliability and availability.

- make sure the Internet does no harm.

- use shorter paths and not artificially-long paths like with VPN
  gateways, video session rdv points.  Use more direct communications

- accommodate more bandwidth: 10petabit/s for a link.

- reduce the number of overlays.  Reduce the encapsulations, like IPv6-
  in-IPv4 and others.

- make it easier to avoid address waste.

- promote Internet to space and inter-planetary.

Alex

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 3:19 AM Alexandre Petrescu