Hi All,

This is just a notification of publication of the -00 draft referred to in the
subject.

We, as the authors, welcome any discussions around this draft and look forward
to receiving feedback from the working group.

Thanks

Andrew.

Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-raviolli-intarea-trusted-domain-srv6-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-raviolli-intarea-trusted-domain-srv6-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Andrew Alston and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-raviolli-intarea-trusted-domain-srv6
Revision: 00
Title: Trusted Domain SRv6
Document date: 2023-03-26
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 6
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-raviolli-intarea-trusted-domain-srv6<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-raviolli-intarea-trusted-domain-srv6>

Abstract:
SRv6 as designed has evoked interest from various parties, though its
deployment is being limited by known security problems in its
architecture. This document specifies a standard to create a
solution that closes some of the major security concerns, while
retaining the basis of the SRv6 protocol.

The IETF Secretariat

Internal All Employees