From: Ron Bonica <rbonica=40juniper....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:26
To: int-area@ietf.org <int-area@ietf.org>
Subject: [Int-area] Fw: New Version Notification for
draft-bonica-intarea-icmp-op-exp-00.txt
Folks,

Please take a look at this draft. There is nothing new or shocking in it. It is
mostly an annotated bibliography regarding ICMP.

I prepared this document so that it can be referenced by other documents. A
document that mentions ICMP can reference this document in order to avoid
repeating ICMP details in its pages.

If nobody has any comments regarding this document, I will ask for a call for
adoption in a month or so.

                          Ron

Juniper Business Use Only