Quoting Lionel Landwerlin (2017-11-17 11:08:07)
> On 17/11/17 10:53, Chris Wilson wrote:
> > Is this subslicing only for the render unit; are all platforms going to
> > have the same fusing across all units? At the least, I thought we would
> > be able to configure the powergating of the different slices on the
> > different units. It seems a logical extension that fusing would be
> > similar.
>
> I'm not quite sure what you're asking.

Just whether we will have different configurations on different
engine-class in the near future. If this should be an rcs/ property as
we will also gain similar topologies for vcs.
(Along those lines, I think we should do gt/class/instance/*,
gt/class/topology for the case in point.)
-Chris