Fra: interest-bounces+gunnar.sletta=digia....@qt-project.org
[interest-bounces+gunnar.sletta=digia....@qt-project.org] på vegne av Ola Røer
Thorsen [o...@silentwings.no]
Sendt: 7. november 2013 16:43
To: interest@qt-project.org
Emne: [Interest] Quick2 "ShaderEffect: source or provider missing when binding
textures"

Hi all,

if I use a ShaderEffect on an image that is loaded asynchronously, I get the
error/debug message on the console:

ShaderEffect: source or provider missing when binding textures

for every frame rendered until the image is completely loaded and the texture
is complete.

This means our system logs on the target system (embedded linux device) gets
flooded whenever we load new images (a photo viewer). Would it be possible to
at least limit the number of times this is written (once instead of every
frame)? Or could the message be removed completely? It's not useful at all when
ShaderEffect is used this way.

Best regards,
Ola