Hi

This is a hardware specific issue and I suspect a problem in a lower
layer than Qt, but I wanted to check if anyone might have some other idea.

The problem happens on a Tegra Note Android tablet, other
hardware/platforms work fine. When I set a Canvas object's renderTarget
to Canvas.FramebufferObject and use a Context2D to draw to it, what is
drawn on the screen is scaled down by a factor of 0.625 (even though the
canvas transform has not been changed in anyway).
Using Canvas.Image does not cause the problem, unfortunately I can't use
that because it is too slow (basically the app captures mouse move
events to sketch in real time and the capture rate decreases too much).

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Rogério