The short answer would be no.

You have to use an OpenSource version for customer B and a commercial version for A.

This is one of the reasons I keep 5-6 machines in my office. I load one up for use with a specific client. When a client wants me to use commercial they have to acquire the license and send a machine. I do that so the license is never installed on anything I own. They do that because they usually have a VPN and some other software they want pre-loaded.

This is all part of the licensing FUD that has been happening for years now.

Adding insult to injury, if you have been following the discussions per the death of OpenSource LTS (pretty much the death of OpenSource Qt) and the add-on arguments about other OpenSource projects which are fully OpenSource yet will not be kept current in OpenSource Qt 5.x now that 6 has come out and the other brew-ha-ha over fixes not being provided to OpenSource as part of the death of OpenSource LTS, you wouldn't even want to _try_ using your commercial version to write code for an OpenSource project. There will be lots of stuff fix or new in it that simply doesn't exist in the OpenSource version and will not for many many months, if ever at all.

You have touched on one of the many reasons so many companies are opting to abandon Qt. I just talked with two more this week who had been firmly entrenched with Qt for years. Both are rather large names in their industries. Both re-wrote everything under Electron.

https://www.electronjs.org/

The licensing FUD and the death of OpenSource LTS were the reasons they left.