On 24/10/2021 13:57, Alexander Carôt wrote:

Hej Christian,

thanks for the response !

Just in case I completely deleted the sources and went through the steps again.

Please find the output of CMakeError.log here:

https://pastebin.com/QZpW95rg

and the output of CMakeOutput.log here:

https://pastebin.com/M2LjYr8P

I am using Catalina 10.15.7 but the same issue occurs on a BigSur machine.

Please let me know if you spot any obvious issues.

Thanks again,
best

Alex

No, no. Both CMakeOutput.log and CMakeError.log are not useful in this case.

Instead of ./configure -prefix ./qt6-build please do a:

./configure -prefix ./qt6-build > configure.log 2>&1

Then upload the configure.log contents to pastebin.com.

Cheers,
Cristian.