Gesendet: Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2021 um 15:26 Uhr
Von: "Cristian Adam" <cristian.a...@qt.io>
An: "Alexander Carôt" <alexander_ca...@gmx.net>
Cc: "Thiago Macieira" <thiago.macie...@intel.com>, interest@qt-project.org
Betreff: Re: Aw: Re: Re: [Interest] bulding Qt from git

On 24/10/2021 15:21, Alexander Carôt wrote:

Instead of ./configure -prefix ./qt6-build please do a:

./configure -prefix ./qt6-build > configure.log 2>&1

Then upload the configure.log contents to pastebin.com.
Ah – so you basically the whole console output of the configuation process – now I got it ;-)

Here it is:

https://pastebin.com/qf8jQGtZ

Thanks,
best

Alex

Searching after CMake Error in the log pointed to:

  1. Configuring 'qtpositioning'
  2. CMake Error at qtbase/lib/cmake/Qt6BuildInternals/Qt6BuildInternalsConfig.cmake:429 (add_custom_target):
  3. add_custom_target cannot create target "docs_qtlocation" because another
  4. target with the same name already exists. The existing target is a custom
  5. target created in source directory "/Users/soulalex/qt5/qtlocation". See
  6. documentation for policy CMP0002 for more details.
  7. Call Stack (most recent call first):
  8. qtbase/lib/cmake/Qt6BuildInternals/Qt6BuildInternalsConfig.cmake:501 (qt_build_repo_begin)
  9. qtpositioning/CMakeLists.txt:24 (qt_build_repo)
  10.

You can configure with -skip qtpositioning in case you don't need the qtpositioning Qt Module.

Cheers,
Cristian.