I think that an optimal solution (and a pretty fit for me) would be for the linuxdeployqt to just deploy all the necessary files next to the specified binary.

It's up to a developer what to do next with all the files.

Of course, linuxdeployqt can also support (optionally) any number of various packages. But this should be optional and has a less priority to implement.