On 15/11/23 21:01, Calogero Mauceri wrote:
The problem of using Qt::WindowStaysOnTopHint is that the dialog stays on top of any desktop application while it has to be on top of the application level only. Here is what I mean

We grappled with this too. It actually worked well in earlier versions of Qt (a long time ago).

We worked around it by watching for application state change events and dynamically removing the WindowStaysOnTop flag when the application loses focus.

Tor writes that this is normal behaviour on macOS, but it's not consistent with other Qt platforms.

Hamish