From: InterMapper-Talk@list.dartware.com
[mailto:InterMapper-Talk@list.dartware.com] On Behalf Of Howard, Christopher
Bryan
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 2:53 PM
To: InterMapper Discussion
Subject: Re: [IM-Talk] RE: Preferred OS for an InterMapper server

We used to run Intermappers (2) on Mac Pro G4s up until around 2007.  We moved
from OS X to Windows 2003 and had no problems there.  As of a few months ago we
migrated over to Windows 2008 VMs and it's running great.
I've always wanted to move to CentOS since the Intermapper servers are our only
Windows boxes (in the network dept), but I haven't had the time to give it a
shot.

-Christopher