We have a chart that's been running for a while now that graphs our bandwidth
usage.  When the chart was originally created, the values used were the (xx
Mbps) off of the link status.  Those actually added to the chart as Mbps.  Now
when we add a new link to this same chart, even though the value on the link
status page is listed as xx Mbps, it's adding to the chart as just bps.  This
causes our new link with hardly any traffic on it to be charted way above the
current links.  (3000 bps charts a lot higher than 150 Mbps).

I'm not aware of any way to change the scale of a data value for charting.  I
thought it scaled based off of what the link status page said.  However, in
this case, the link status page says Mbps when you drag the value over to the
chart, but actually shows up on the chart in bps.

I know you can scale the chart as a whole.  Is it the case that everything now
charts as bps and you have to scale the whole chart?  How would we go about
adding a new link to an existing chart where the existing values are charted at
Mbps and new values are adding at bps?  Are we going to have to make a new
chart?

Hopefully this makes sense, and thanks for any advice you may have.

-Christopher