Hi Christopher,

>  Those actually added to the chart as Mbps. Now when we add a new link to
> this same chart, even though the value on the link status page is listed as
> xx Mbps, it's adding to the chart as just bps. This causes our new link with
> hardly any traffic on it to be charted way above the current links. (3000 bps
> charts a lot higher than 150 Mbps).

The Chart Options tool (gear icon in the lower left of the chart), Vertical
Axis tab, will allow you to set the units to use any of a number of prefixes
including kilo (k) or Mega (M); this will apply to all traces on the chart.

There are two radio buttons for the scale setting - Logarithmic and Linear.
Linear is the default, but if there is a big difference between the interface
speeds you're charting, or their utillization, you may want to use the log
scale instead to make the traces more readable.

The Label field is for the axis label, and can be used to clarify the units
being displayed.

Please let me know if I haven't answered the question fully.

best regards,
--
Mike Maki
Technical Support