If your links are fixed bandwidth, charting percentage utilization can work OK.

For links on which bandwidth may change over time (satellite links, for
instance)
I found maintaining long-term stats was easier if I charted Kb/s or Mb/s.

With a large disparity in link speeds, you can either do as Mike suggested and
set
the chart to Log scale, or make separate charts for LAN and WAN interfaces.

Evan

 On Thu 12/09/20 17:20 , Paul Carlson pcarl...@guam.net sent: