I might just be my tired old server but I'm having trouble setting the upper
bound of a chart to anything larger then 2147meg.  Setting it to 2148meg or
higher makes the vertical scale go negative and the chart data to whack out.
The chart quickly resets to 1000meg.  Any data recorded at rates higher then
2147 are displayed as 0.

This make's it harder for us to track 10gig ethernet interfaces.  I can monitor
them in % but there are some comparisons that make more sense in data rates.

Running Intermapper Server 5.6 on Mac OS 10.5.8 (Dual PPC G5),  Intermapper
Remote 5.6.2 Mac & Windows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks ahead

Paul Carlson