At 09:14 PM 11/4/2003 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I don't want to seem naggish, but what do you think?

On 3 Nov 2003, at 8:26 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Now that objects are accounted for by references and id, it should be possible to use them as keys in an associative array. That might be an interesting feature to have.

I don't think it's a good idea because it would break lots of other things such as foreach(). keys have to be integers or strings.
I suggest you create key() methods and call those, i.e., $obj->key()

Sorry,
Andi