Hi Rob,

I'm using iconv 1.9.1 and I get problems with _libiconv_version it does'nt
seam to be in the lib file.

If I remove this from the exports I can build and link php4dllts.lib and
php_xls.dll without problems but not php_iconv.dll.

I'll try to resolve this.

I also move the @echo off to the top of the builddef.bat file to avoid
echo's in the def file

- Frank