Hartmut Holzgraefe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> PS: can you prove that 99.9999% figure? i'd believe a value of maybe
>      80% but definetly not 99.9999% ;)

Underscore-delimited identifiers are preferred in Ada and Ruby, while
they don't seem to be in Java, Objective C, SmallTalk, C# and ECMAScript.
(How about Python...?)

A majority of C++ coders appear to be in favour of studlyCaps, however
it was not the choice of STL.

Therefore I think it'd never be a big reason for applying such rule on
the PHP coding standards that most OO languages use that. IMO the
proposal only makes sense in the point PEAR has grown significant enough
with that style.

Just my 2 yen :)
Moriyoshi