Hello Andi,

> I can nuke E_STRICT altogether if u guys want.
> It's kind of a shame because I thought it might be nice for purists. I
> don't understand why it bothers ppl so much when they don't have to use it.

Args, please let it in. It helps for ppl writing php5 only code - it helps
those ppl who didn't care about the "non existing oo features in php4" and
want to use good php5 oo code. And again it doesn't hurt anybody with php4
concerns (bc and whatever) since we disabled it by default and not include
it in E_ALL.
--
Best regards,
 Marcus                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]